REDCLIFFE PUBLISHING SERVICES
Have you, or someone you know, written a book that you want to publish? Redcliffe Press provides an experienced and professional publishing service, offering a comprehensive range of editorial and design services. We manage the production of books through all stages, from receipt of the manuscript to delivery of the bound books.
Why publish with us?
Redcliffe Press gives you all the advantages of an established local publisher, with high standards and rigorous publishing values, along with all the benefits of working with a small publishing house.
- We are the leading publisher of Bristol books; with nearly 40 years’ experience in local interest publishing we have published over 300 books on all aspects of the city’s life – Bristol’s art and architecture, maritime history, Bristol industries, Bristol Doors Open Day, public sculpture in Bristol, Bristol’s schools, Bristol’s Jewish community, literary history, Bristol ghosts, family walks, profiles of local football heroes … the list is almost endless.
- We are small enough to care strongly about each book we publish.
- Our production times are fast.
- We use experienced professional copyeditors who work on every manuscript.
- We have a superb in-house production team who will involve you closely in the progress of the book.
- We consult you about the design of your cover and will welcome your input.
- We can offer specially-commissioned photography.
- We can advise on marketing and pr and offer a full pr service.
- We pride ourselves on the high-quality books we publish.
If you would like a quotation for self-publishing, please write or email with the following information:
1. a covering letter;
2. a synopsis;
3. estimated number of words;
4. estimated number of images (colour / mono);
5. hardback or paperback
6. print run
Please do not send us a full manuscript.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited manuscripts; we cannot guarantee a reply or the return of such material.
Redcliffe Press Ltd
81g Pembroke Road
Bristol BS8 3EA