Have you, or someone you know, written a book that you want to publish? Redcliffe Press provides an experienced and professional publishing service, offering a comprehensive range of editorial and design services. We manage the production of books through all stages, from receipt of the manuscript to delivery of the bound books.
Why publish with us?
For our experience and reputation
- Redcliffe Publishing gives you all the advantages of an established publisher, with high standards and rigorous publishing values, along with all the benefits of working with a small publishing house
- We have over 40 years’ experience in book publishing
- For our quality
- We have a superb editorial and production team who ensure your book will be published to the highest standard
- We only work with reputable and experienced book printers
- We are committed to being an environmentally-friendly publisher. All our books are printed on sustainably sourced paper
- For our approach
- We are small enough to care strongly about each book we publish
- We are friendly and approachable and always happy to offer advice
- Everything we do is customised for you and your book
- Our prices are competitive
With us you have a choice of what you want and need, not what we tell you, you need.
If you would like a quotation for self-publishing, please write or email with the following information:
1. a covering letter;
2. a synopsis;
3. estimated number of words;
4. estimated number of images (colour / mono);
5. hardback or paperback
6. print run
Please do not send us a full manuscript. We do not accept unsolicited manuscripts; we cannot guarantee a reply or the return of such material.
Redcliffe Press Ltd
81g Pembroke Road
Bristol BS8 3EA